Less Than Half of Small Business Owners Are Confident Their Company is Properly Insured according to research by FreshBooks.
Top 10 Most Common Ways Small Business Owners are exposed to RISK:
· 84 percent have a home office
· 64 percent use a personal vehicle for work purposes
· 53 percent spend time on client premises
· 50 percent keep sensitive/personal information on clients
· 37 percent have inventory/supplies
· 36 percent have work that is publicly associated with a client’s business or brand
· 29 percent own specialized equipment
· 22 percent have dedicated office space
· 20 percent have employees on payroll
· 7 percent operate commercial vehicles
Contact Streamlined Business Insurance Today to Protect Your Business!